Jason Cooper Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aragonés used his drawing skill to assimilate

2 posters

Go down

Aragonés used his drawing skill to assimilate Empty Aragonés used his drawing skill to assimilate

Post  be_map1512 Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:09 am

Aragonés used his drawing skill to assimilate. "The earliest money I ever made was with drawings," he remembered. "The teacher would give us homework, which would consist of copying Chapter Eleven, including the illustrations... a beetle or a plant, the pistil of a flower, or soldiers-- that type of thing. All the kids who couldn't draw would leave a square where the drawing was, and I would charge them to draw that. The equivalent of a few pennies... That's probably why I draw so fast, because I drew so many of them.

car hire
best camera deals

be_map1512

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2011-02-27

Back to top Go down

Aragonés used his drawing skill to assimilate Empty Re: Aragonés used his drawing skill to assimilate

Post  heroisthai Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:02 am

Early history of the Dutch arrival in Perak began in 1641, when they captured the Straits of Malacca by taking control of tin-ore and spice trading. The Dutch attempted to monopolise the tin-ore tradings in Perak by influencing Sultan Muzaffar Syah, the Sultan, but did not succeed. They then turned to Sultanah Tajul Alam Safiatuddin, the Sultan of Aceh, to seek permission to trade in Perak. The event compelled the Sultan of Perak to sign the treaty, allowing the Dutch to build their plant in Kuala Perak on August 15, 1650, which caused dissatisfaction among the aristocracy of Perak.

sipp investments
suites rhodes

heroisthai

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2010-11-24

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum