Jason Cooper Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most Muslims

2 posters

Go down

Most Muslims Empty Most Muslims

Post  be_map1512 Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:09 am

Most Muslims belong to one of two denominations; with 80-90% being Sunni and 10-20% being Shia.[7][8][9] About 13% of Muslims live in Indonesia, the largest Muslim country,[10] 25% in South Asia,[10] 20% in the Middle East,[11] 2% in Central Asia, 4% in the remaining South East Asian countries, and 15% in Sub-saharan Africa.[12] Sizable communities are also found in China and Russia, and parts of the Caribbean. Converts and immigrant communities are found in almost every part of the world. With about 1.41-1.57 billion Muslims, comprising about 21-23% of the world's population (see Islam by country),[12][13] Islam is the second-largest religion and one of the fastest-growing religions in the world.

car hire
best camera deals

be_map1512

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2011-02-27

Back to top Go down

Most Muslims Empty Re: Most Muslims

Post  heroisthai Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:01 am

Aragonés used his drawing skill to assimilate. "The earliest money I ever made was with drawings," he remembered. "The teacher would give us homework, which would consist of copying Chapter Eleven, including the illustrations... a beetle or a plant, the pistil of a flower, or soldiers-- that type of thing. All the kids who couldn't draw would leave a square where the drawing was, and I would charge them to draw that. The equivalent of a few pennies... That's probably why I draw so fast, because I drew so many of them.

sipp investments
suites rhodes

heroisthai

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2010-11-24

Back to top Go down