Jason Cooper Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Juliet Stevenson

Go down

Juliet Stevenson Empty Juliet Stevenson

Post  kosovohp Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:29 am

Juliet Stevenson said she was attracted to the part of Marion as "it's very boring playing versions of yourself", and because she did at the time have a 14-year-old daughter.[5] David Haig filmed Dustbin Baby, along with three other television appearances that summer, to earn money to help support his family while he appeared in the play Loot. He described his role as a "snug cameo with a purpose".[10] Dustbin Baby was filmed over summer 2008[10] in London and the surrounding areas, with scenes at Hatfield House and in Barnet.[11] Before the completion of the filming, Wilson was quoted as saying she was "thrilled at the prospect of Dustbin Baby being brought to life by such a talented cast and production team. I am looking forward to seeing the end result immensely."[11]
The BBC purposefully searched for an actress with Asperger syndrome to play the part of Poppy. Lizzy Clark auditioned for the part after her mother saw an advert on an autism website. Clark was selected to play Poppy, and the role in Dustbin Baby was her first experience of professional acting.[12] Clark was the first actress with Asperger syndrome to portray a fictional character with the condition. Clark, who has since campaigned with her mother against characters with conditions such as Asperger syndrome being played by actors without the condition, said "My Asperger's made some things on the film set difficult at first, like dealing with the sudden noise of the storyboard, but I was soon so focused on acting that I didn't notice anything else."[13]

classifieds
telefoni mitel

kosovohp

Number of posts : 652
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum